Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello!




Hello! Bonjour! Welcome to my blog!

This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time now, ever since I fell in love with a handful of blogs out in the wide wide blogosphere. Blogs that introduced me to beautiful things and new ideas. I'm not sure exactly what direction I will go in with this blog, but I hope that it is a source of joy for myself and maybe some others, too. :)

It is the dead of a brutal winter here in Minnesota, and we just received another foot of snow. Yuck. I am trying to focus on positive things, such as: cozy days off spent on the couch with my cat and man, hot pink lipstick, good coffee, red carpet season, and the fact that spring will be here soon...




Zooey pic from here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you've joined the blogging community! And don't worry, direction will naturally find you :)

    ReplyDelete